Spice

Spice

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who me?

So if you've been following my recipes maybe (just maybe) you've thought to yourself who is this woman who is sooo in touch with all that is ultimately delicious? Well here is a little info....

{a} Age - 25 ugh getting way too close to eek! 30!

{b} Bed size - King and somehow there is still not enough space

{c} Chore you hate - Dishes. dishes. dishes.

{d} Dogs - Sadly none. Recently I did just lose the greatest dog ever. My Floppy girl.
 
{e} Essential start to your day - Water

{f} Favorite color - Every color!

{g} Gold or silver - White Gold.

{h} Height - 5'5"

{i} Instruments you play-0

{j} Job title - Cash Office Coordinator

{k} Kids - Some day but nooooooo time soon. For now I have my friends baby, 
The Salt Life Ton
 
{l} Live - in Cape Coral Fl

{m} Maiden name - Boo still a maiden!

{n} Nicknames - T
{o} Overnight hospital stays - None.

{p} Pet peeve - Ignorance and Peoples general lack of respect for other people.

{q} Quote - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" - Rhett Butler



{r} Righty or lefty - Righty

{s} Siblings - Zero! Thankfully.
 


{t} Time you wake up - Exactly when my alarm goes off. I'm too paranoid of being late to trust the snooze button.

{u} University attended - Edison College

{v} Vegetables you like-Cucumbers, Broccoli, Carrots, Onions (cooked), Lettuce, Corn, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Celery

{w} What makes you run late - I'm always on time

{x} X-rays you’ve had - dental

{y} Yummy food - Cheese! Breads and Sauces. Sauces do me in all the time.

{z} Zoo animal favorite - Giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment