Spice

Spice

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best Steak Marinade in Existence

Well I honestly don't think this recipe title is correct. Yes it was delicious but not at all what I expected. Next time I'm going to try marinating it for 24hrs. Sorry for no photo I was too eager to eat that I forgot to take one. Well I'll let you take it from here and decide for yourself. Enjoy.

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
  • 3 tablespoons dried basil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
  • 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
  • 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic 

Directions

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
  2. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment